Toyota Dream Car Art Contest For Young Nigerians 2020
How will your dream car make the world a better place? Every year, thousands of children share their dreams with us. Join them and discover just how powerful dreaming can be. Remember, the National Contest is followed by the World Contest.
The participants can win great prizes locally, get the opportunity to visit Japan for an Award Ceremony. In addition, young dreamers are given tours at a Toyota factory and can experience various aspects of Japanese culture.
Toyota Dream Car Art Contest Details.
Contest Theme: Your Dream Car
- Begin to practice now till contest Day in February 2020
- 7 years old and under
- 8 – 11 years
- 12 – 15 years
Note: A participant must fall within but not above or plus the age category indicated on his/her entry form and birth certificate as at the day of the drawing.
Toyota Dream Car Art Contest Entry Guidelines.
The National Contest Modalities:
- Prospective participants should download the Entry Form HERE. Print out in colour. Write your name as it appears in your birth certificate
- Complete forms properly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and bring the completed form to the Drawing Centre for vetting on the assigned date for your locality.
- A passport photograph and A CLEAR photocopy of the birth certificate should be attached to the Entry Form.
- Participants must indicate on the form that they have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the contest. Read it at www.toyotanigeria.com
- Each form MUST be endorsed by participants parents/legal guardians.
- Artwork MUST have a title and explain in a nutshell the concept of your drawing. You will not be allowed to draw without completing the modalities above
- Participants are to come with the filled ENTRY FORM to the live drawing contest venue at any of the designated centres for registration.
Drawing Centres and Dates:
- School: Caleb International College, Kayode Odusola Crescent Off CMD / Magodo Road, Ikosi G.R.A. Lagos State
- Date and Time: 29th February 2020
- Registration commence at: 8.00am.
Drawing Starts: 10.00 am. Lateness is not permitted.
- Participants should consider these factors: Message, uniqueness, quality, creativity, environment friendliness, safety and futuristic concept.
- Three finalists will emerge from each category. Names of winners will be announced in the dailies
- These 9 finalists will ve presented with gifts and certificates
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Fill in all the necessary items on the entry form, and securely attach it to the back of your artwork. Parent’s consent is needed to apply for the entry of this contest. “Application should be submitted at the at the drawing venues above”.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Toyota (Nigeria) Limited will supply the drawing papers. You are to come with your chosen artistic medium – (e.g. water paint, colour markers, crayons, etc.) Your artwork must not only illustrate a car but must also include a background or setting.
- Create drawings and ideas that can impact or solve challenges that plague any aspect of life or existence
- Artwork that bears a striking semblance to artworks/ideas that won in the past will be disqualified.
For Enquiries:Please direct your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text message to 08033046077
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Meet the Author
Yo! My name is Oyebola Rokeeb (Ariwo Kakaki) and I am OBSESSED with teaching online entrepreneurs how to make their passions profitable (and popular)! If you want to learn Digital Skills also… You’re in the right space!Learn more