Glo Yakata Data Plans, Subscription Code and Balance
Glo YAKATA data plan was introduced recently by Globacom Limited. The company is known to release value-added services to meet user’s needs, this new plan will be accessible to all Glo customers, whether new or old.
It also comes with amazing benefits whenever you recharge your line, these benefits range from free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls free minutes to call other networks and more goodies. Now let’s see what this new plan is all about.
What is the Glo YAKATA prepaid plan?
Glo Yakata Prepaid data plan rewards customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines.
All new Glo prepaid customers will get Glo Yakata data plans automatically once they activate their lines without any need to dial a migration code.
Existing customers can subscribe or migrate to Glo Yakata by dialling *230# but all new SIMs are on Glo Yakata by default.
This innovative service offers you awesome voice and data benefits. When you buy Glo SIM, you get up to 6GB data every month for 6 months (that is 36GB of data) plus a whopping 2,200% on every N100 recharge to call all networks.
The YAKATA call tariff plan from Glo is mouthwatering and this article will give you authentic information on all you need to know about the tariff plan.
The Glo Yakata prepaid data plan offers new and existing Glo customers of Glo Nigeria amazing benefits, the call rates or making calls to other Glo networks and other networks in Yakata plan is very affordable; although call rates to other networks like MTN, Airtel and 9mobile (Etisalat) is a bit high when compared to other Glo packages.
Glo Yakata Benefits, Bonuses and Balances
The Glo Yakata prepaid data plan offers you bonus airtime and data value upon every recharge, you get 2,200% value on every top-up of N100. This simply means that when you recharge of N100, you will be given a whopping 2,200% bonus value while N200 will attract an N4,400 bonus. After your recharge, you will have 5 Account balance:
- Voice benefit main balance: Your main recharge amount
- Bonus Account (Voice): 350% of your recharge
- Data Value: 175% of your top-up
- The first recharge of the month Data benefits 50MB on N100 top up and 2.5GB on N5000 top-up.
*You will only receive the data benefit one first recharge of the month for 6 months. The validity period of all bonuses is 7 days, but there is an exception if you have an existing data bundle. YAKATA data bonus assume the validity period of the existing data plan.
GLO YAKATA Call Rate
You will be charged from your voice bonus account first before moving to the main account but you can not make an international call or pay for any added service with the bonus.
- Glo to Glo call rate for this Glo YAKATA tariff is 55kobo per second, amounting to N33 per minute
- Glo to other Networks in Nigeria is 70 kobo per second which amounts to N42 per minute.
- SMS charges are N4 per message on the main account and N14 per message if charged from the bonus account.
The benefit of Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan
Here are some of the highlights of benefits that Glo YAKATA prepaid plan offers you.
- Up to 6GB free data every month for 6 months
- 2,200% airtime bonus on every N100 recharge to call all Network
- Voice bonus can be used to call other networks and can be accumulated, the more you recharge, the more value you get
- You will receive a special data bonus that is 2.5 times higher than regular data offer, provided your first recharge of the month is at least N200
- Bonus is valid for 7days
Getting the Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Bonus
This depends on the amount you recharge, however you will receive a special bonus on your first recharge of the month for six months. The bonus can be used to call all networks and has a validity period of 7 days.
*The more you recharge the more your YAKATA bonus account increases.
Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan and Subscription USSD Code
- To subscribe or migrate to Glo yakata data plan, simply dial *230#. You can confirm if you are on the plan already by dialling *100# on your Glo line.
- To check your bonus, simply dial *230*1# to view your bonus, then you will receive confirmation messages whenever you recharge.
How to check your bonus on Glo Yakata data plan
Usually, after every recharge, confirmation text or SMS messages will be sent to your phone. but in an event you didn’t get any confirmation messages then there is a simple USSD code for you to check your Yakata bonus.
To check your Glo Yakata bonus, simply dial the USSD code 2301#.
How to Unsubscribe from Glo Yakata Prepaid Data Plan
- To unsubscribe from Glo YAKATA, simply dial *220#.
*Please note that subsequent migrations within same month attract a charge of N100 per migration.
These benefits also come with e-Top up, and you will get these benefits on both physical and e-recharge platforms.
GLO YAKATA FAQs
What benefits do I enjoy on Glo Yakata?
It offers you up to 6GB data every month for 6 months and a whopping 22-time value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call all Networks. Bonus received on recharge is valid for 7 days from recharge date.
How much do I pay for making calls on Glo Yakata?
- Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55 kobo per second for both main and bonus account
- Calls to other network are charged at 70 kobos per second.
- SMS is charged at N4 per message from main account and N14 from the bonus account.
What happens if there is airtime in my main account?
Your calls will be charged first from your bonus account, you will only be charged from your main account on expiration or exhaustion of your bonus account.
How do I use the Glo Yakata prepaid plan data benefits?
If your device is data enabled, you can start browsing as soon as you recharge and receive a confirmation message of your voice and data benefit. The Yakata bonus data will be added to your existing data volume and the higher validity period supersedes
What if I want to migrate to another Glo prepaid plan?
Simply dial the code of the plan you want to migrate to, first migration within a month is free.
What if I am unable to consume all my Yakata Bonus within the Validity days?
Unused bonus cannot be carried over unless another recharge is made within the 7 days bonus validity period.
Can the bonus airtime be used to subscribe to any value-added service?
All value-added service subscriptions will be charged from the main account and all international calls will be charged from the main account.
*If you have other question concerning Glo Yakata plan, you can drop your comments on the comment section.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Meet the Author
Yo! My name is Oyebola Rokeeb (Ariwo Kakaki) and I am OBSESSED with teaching online entrepreneurs how to make their passions profitable (and popular)! If you want to learn Digital Skills also… You’re in the right space!Learn more