The University of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering the mastercard scholarships to African students who wants to pursue a degree in the institution. The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
This scholarship is provided to give African scholars the opportunity to become leaders to their communities and improve the lives of people when they get back home [Africa].
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Africans.
- Qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
- Must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
- be able to demonstrate financial needs.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
Number of Awardees: Not Specified
Value of Scholarships: The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh. 60 Scholars from other MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program institutions will also benefit from participating in a number of online distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University of Edinburgh.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- MSc One Health
Method of Application: Click here to begin application process
For More Information, Please Visit The Scholarship Webpage
Award Provider: The MasterCard Foundation
Application Deadline: 14 March, 2022 4 PM GMT.